Some people with ASD, or features of autism, have other symptoms.
These might include:
- Hyperactivity (very active)
- Impulsivity (acting without thinking)
- Short attention span
- Causing self injury
- Temper tantrums
- Unusual eating and sleeping habits
- Unusual mood or emotional reactions
- Lack of fear or more fear than expected
- Unusual reactions to the way things sound, smell, taste, look, or feel
Information obtained from: http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/signs.html
Back to What is Autism?